To promote and energize hidden young artist with a unique vision, natural talent, and growth potential
Lack of Exposure.
- because of COVID 19 - it is hard for artists to present their work offline with a place where a lot of people can gather.
- 75% of US artists earn less than $10K per year
- Even less for female artists
- The high price of art education, low return
- Lack of Opportunity & Exposure
- About 1.8 Million US art graduates end up not working as an artist
Good Artist + Average Audiance = Enrich quality of life.
Collaborative Business Model
Presenting art in unique ways.
- Artist have more opportunities to showcase (Original Art, Prints, Rental, & Subscription)
- Business sponsors benefit in many ways (Profit, Marketing, Brand Recognition, Increase in foot traffic)
- AXL reinvests to expand the company in future exhibitions and works with other non-profit art organizations
- AXL presents new ways to connect Artists and Clients by combining traditional exhibitions and emerging technology